Successful businesses understand that effective marketing collateral can help:
- Create a more established image of your business;
- Attract more clients;
- Build a stronger brand; and
- Make your business more memorable.
Here are our top five tips for improving your printed marketing collateral:
- Consistent branding – It is important to have a flow throughout your marketing materials. If the colour scheme of your website is green and grey, you shouldn’t have a red brochure as this would create confusion.
- Great imagery – The old saying that ‘a picture paints a thousand words’ is certainly true when we think of design. One image can often have a greater impact than a full page of text.
- Specialty Paper- you can easily improve your marketing collateral by using speciality materials. Textured papers can really enhance the sensual nature of your printed collateral and thus make your brand more memorable.
- Unusual Imprints– Foil stamping, for instance, is a simple way to make your marketing materials appear more expensive and luxurious, without spending a lot of extra money.
- Digital interaction – QR codes can incorporate digital elements into your printed collateral. Audiences can use their smartphones to scan a QR code on your marketing materials to access your website, email or social media account.
Next time you commission printed marketing materials, try incorporating some of the above tips to enhance your collateral and stand out from the competition.
Need help with your printed marketing materials? Call Sarah Carter today on 020 8544 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org