POSITIVE and COLOURATION are proud partners in the Positive Print Group. Our Positive Planet initiative is a commitment to reduce our environmental impact and produce sustainable solutions for our clients, ourselves and the future of our planet.
The Positive Print Group strives to implement a circular business model through:
- Sustainable Production
- Sustainable Materials
- Sustainable Supply Chain
- Environmental management system– our environmental management system minimises the impact of our own production processes.
- Developer fluid– we have eliminated the use of developer fluid and our business now uses only chemistry-free printing plates.
- Alcohol usage- we are committed to using zero or very low alcohol usage in order to reduce our environmental impact.
- Energy- we conserve the energy used in our manufacturing operations.
- Waste- we minimise waste in our production and packaging operations and we recycle all appropriate waste such as paper, card, ink cartridges, metals and plastics.
- Forests– we only use paper and card that has come from well managed forests and/ or recycled sources.
- Timber Regulations– we work with a due diligence system and fully adhere to EU Timber Regulations (EU 995/2010).
- Sustainable substitutions- we are committed to offering our clients sustainable alternatives, such as cardboard engineering as an alternative to acrylic fabrication, where appropriate.
- CRS- we are constantly striving towards producing Compostable, Recyclable & Sustainable products.
Sustainable Supply Chain
- UK in-house production– all of our services are carried out in-house at our 35,000 sq ft Greater London site.
- Suppliers- the majority of our suppliers have, as a minimum, achieved ISO 14001 accreditation, with some being instrumental in developing and pioneering techniques that set the standard for our industry’s environmental capabilities.
- Modern Slavery Act 2015- we have a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking, and we expect all those in our supply chain to comply with our values.
Governance and Certification
The Positive Print Group is accredited to the following business management standards:
- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Data Management ISO 27001
- FSC®Chain of Custody Certifications
The Positive Print Group implements several sustainability policies including:
- Carbon Reduction Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Environmental Policy
- EU Timber Regulations Policy
- Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 Policy
Need a sustainable solution?
Call us today on 020 8544 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org