Our HP Indigo digital technology is flexible and quick to set up, making it ideal smaller print runs and personalised direct mail projects. Choose digital printing for:
- Personalisation & Variable data– Variable Data Printing (VDP) allows for the customisation of individual graphics or text on a print by print basis. Every impression on the paper can be different, making digital ideal for personalised direct mail campaigns.
- Speed- digital is the perfect option if you need something turned around very fast. Unlike lithographic printing, there is no need to prepare plates so only minimal set-up time is required.
- Quality– digital technology has improved significantly over recent years. HP Indigo’s Liquid ElectroInk Process (LEP) process matches and at times surpasses traditional offset (lithographic) printing and exceeds competing digital printing technologies.
- Versatility- digital print is very versatile. HP Indigo printers have the largest media range, enabling printing on over 3,000 certified substrates, including synthetics, darks and metallics.
- Value– as digital printing is so quick to set up there are minimal set up costs. It therefore offers exceptional value, especially for shorter print runs.
With our HP Indigo technology, no matter how complex or high volume your project may be, your brand colour palette will always be printed consistently and to the highest quality. View plant list.
From business cards, to brochures and mailings, we can help you stand out from the crowd. View our range of products.
- 5 Advantages of Digital Print
- Coke gets personal, using its bottle labels
- Lithographic vs Digital Printing
For further information, or to request a quote or book an appointment, call Danny Sullivan, Managing Director on 020 8544 5500 or email email@example.com
Alternatively view our brochure.