Choose POSITIVE for your next career move.
WE CONSULT, WE INNOVATE, WE ARE PRECISE
At POSITIVE change is at the heart of our culture: it’s who we are and what we do.
We drive innovation and change for our clients through insight, creativity, technology and delivery!
Our services include digital printing, lithographic printing, large format printing, direct mail, online ordering Web2Print portals and multichannel marketing.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING…
With our ever growing and fast changing business, we are excited to announce we are recruiting an Account Manager to join our fun and determined team.
You will be an essential member dealing promptly and accurately with client enquiries, estimates and orders. You will help retain and grow Positive’s existing client base through building positive relationships and identifying potential opportunities when necessary.
Salary: £30,000+ per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: 44 Wates Way, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4HR
- Managing client accounts to provide excellent customer service by interpreting their needs into cost effective, budget achievable solutions which are on time and to the high standard we require.
- Work with the production and studio team to produce quotes and timescales and liaise directly with clients.
- Retain and grow the existing client base by seeking to identify additional opportunities through emailing, calling and meeting directly with clients.
- Manage all administration duties related to client accounts.
- Be able to meet and exceed set targets and client SLA’s.
- At least 3 years’ experience in estimating and account management role within the print & direct mail industry.
- Be fun, Be focused, Be committed, Be organised and Be confident.
- Be a part of our culture, values and team.
- Work well under pressure using your own initiative.
- Have excellent administration and IT skills including MIS & Excel.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively with customers and colleagues in both written and verbal form.
This is a full-time permanent role that is immediately available for the successful applicant.
If you want the challenge and believe you have the calibre to join the POSITIVE team, then please email your CV to email@example.com.
Successful applicants will receive an initial telephone interview.